Sub Terrain

A Bored Sub-Editor in Pajamas

_____________________________

Yay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 10, 2006

__________________________________

I've been tagged. Yay.

Peepuls, all two of them, listen up!
here comes my first tag, courtesy The Boyracer.
Now only if Abhinay would respond as well. Here goes.

I am thinking about: Whether I would be able to keep my blog alive. More importantly, I'm thinking what's for lunch.

I said: I need to use deodorant more frequently.

I want to: Get my tush off this chair and rush to the office to finish my story on Glenn McGrath.

I wish: I wouldn't have to commute by those aweful sub-urban trains.

I hear: A bird chirping loudly outside my bedroom's window.

I wonder: Why I constantly itch in all kinds of unimaginable places.

I regret: Umm. Mostly nothing.

I am: Hungry.

I dance: Never.

I sing: In the bathroom.

I cry: Rarely.

I am not always: Quiet. But inwardly, my thoughts constantly blare on a 5000watt speaker.

I make with my hands: Booger missles, which I flick across the room.

I write: Crap.

I confuse: Financial prosperity with real happiness.

I need: To eat. Sometime really soon.

AR Hemant, 2:50 am | 6 comments

6 Comments:


poori and chole..eat soon.it's yum!

By Blogger illusion, at 3:17 am  


BTW, errrr welcome back

By Blogger illusion, at 3:20 am  


Booger missles...did u mean booger missiles?

By Blogger illusion, at 3:30 am  


Thank you, shaddap, etc.

By Blogger AR Hemant, at 3:34 am  


I am already worried about my marraige.

muhahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaahhahaah


Devarshi
Boyracer

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:05 pm  


boyracer link is wrong

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 am  


Post a Comment
Homepage

About Me
Cerebral crappings of a
20-something journalist
in a metro daily.


Reader Rants


Archives

Writers
Holi Kab hai
Abhinay
Boy Racer
Nut-Khut
LizzyBee
My Pajama
Forty6
Illusion
Boogers Delhi Diaries
Sahil
Australopithecus
India Uncut
Jabberwock
Sepia Mutiny
Youth Curry
Great Bong
Green Channel
Within/Without
Sidin
Headstart
Lean Dude
The Middle Stage
Organised Chaos
Search for Love
Trivial Matters
Death Ends Fun
The Dilbert Blog
22nd Floor

Sharp Shooters
Chromasia
Chromogenic
Daily Dose of Imagery
50mm
Shutterbug
B&W Photography
Shutterbug

Media Links
Guardian
NYT


Misc.